Subcribe to our RSS feeds Join Me on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Add to Circles



Trip to Cape Cod.

I went to Boston in May to a wedding, then spent the following week driving a big redneck truck to the end of Cape Cod and back again.  It was AWESOME.  I properly love it there.

I camped en-route, and painted where I stayed on several nights.  One of my favourite paintings is by Frederic Remington and is nothing more than a quick sketch of where his tent was parked up for the night, so I did my own sort-of version.






I also did a couple of portraits of people in cafes and bars.  This chap was in a burger establishment in Boston somewhere I think.


On the way back to the airport to fly home, I stopped off to paint the particularly belligerent looking sea and sky to the south of Boston


0 comments :

 

Copyright 2013 Rory Walker | +44 (0) 7855718812 All Rights Reserved.